Outfit | Crop Top & High Waist Leggings!*

12.8.17
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Cap .. New Era | Sunglasses .. Quay Australia | Crop Top .. Shana | Bralet .. Primark | Leggings .. Shana | Sneakers .. Isabel Marant | Bag .. Ebay

There is so much art on the island and I am absolutely living for it.. The first time I spotted that they had revamped this area in Otrobanda, I got so excited! I couldn't stop at that moment to check it out but I made sure to go back and capture it.. 

It was possible to go inside but I think I'll go once more.. I really liked the art and the fact that it was mostly black and white.. There are so many murals done, it's surely worth a visit..

I included a shot of the art explanation and credits, if you're interested, make sure to check them out!

xXx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.