Outfit | Stacked!*

22.8.17
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Sunglasses .. Quay Australia | Necklaces .. Be'Jeweled & Bershka | Top .. Shana | Clutch .. Mango | Jeans .. Shana | Sandals .. Pull & Bear

I live for this but it's heavy AF.. Stacked necklaces that is.. I love it, it makes the most simple of outfits pop.. But my, oh my.. It can be so freaking heavy.. With this look it's even kind of toned down.. I love it, heavily stacked but I'd probably have to pick my neck from the floor..

It never gets old to me, with blouses, t-shirts, even a simple dress.. A necklace can make such an impact.. And because I love to buy them as separates, you can make endless combinations..

So, if you're out of ideas on how to make your outfit stand out, try stacking some necklaces et voila!*

xXx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.